We love being able to offer opportunities for our attendees and Bloggy Moms Network members to earn additional income. This year, we are again opening up a referral program for Bloggy Conference sponsors.
Please read all information before you begin referring brands. This will better help us to ensure you receive proper credit!
So, what is it?
This is an opportunity for you to refer a brand you work with or love to be a sponsor at Bloggy Conference 2020. If a brand that you refer, takes on a sponsorship role at Bloggy Conference 2020 – you will earn 10% of the sponsorship fee that the brand pays. This will be paid out to you after the conference has closed its books for the year – likely October 2020.
What are the rules and requirements?
- Anyone can be a part of this program.
- The brand must, must, must mention that you referred them in their first contact with Bloggy Moms/Bloggy Conference. They should do this through email and they can copy you in the email as an additional mention and record of the referral.
- Referrals are only valid when mentioned in this first interaction. This is necessary to eliminate confusion.
How does the brand contact Bloggy Conference?
- Brands can contact Tiffany Noth at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please have them mention your full name and email address in the first contact email.
- Tiffany Noth will handle all sponsorship arrangements after that point. This makes it simple for you – and hopefully financially beneficial as well.
Bloggy Conference will notify you once the brand has signed the necessary paperwork and made payment for their sponsorship.
If you would like to let us know that you have recommended Bloggy Conference to brands, feel free to email email@example.com and let us know so that we can be on the lookout for their email.